Getting Help w/ s2Member
All support is provided by volunteers through community interaction, and all of the s2Member Pro source code is open and available for your developer to review. We also work very hard to provide you with lots of KB articles, videos, FAQs, our codex, and links to many other resources throughout our knowledge base. However, we don't offer support beyond this. You can also post in the community forum, where you can interact with others who use the product. Tip: If you require dedicated technical assistance, you can get help from experienced freelancer developers who have worked extensively with s2Member on many client projects.
- If you have pre-sale questions: read our FAQs or ask us a new question.
- If you're just starting out, don't miss: installation & automatic update instructions.
- For documentation, articles, troubleshooting & more: search our knowledge base.
- To learn even more by watching others, you can: browse our video library.
- To discuss problems/solutions with others: post in the forum.
- If you require technical assistance: ask s2Member freelance developers.
- If you have other questions, please: contact our sales dept.
Popular Knowledge Base Articles
- s2Member Server Scanner is your server compatible?
- Common Troubleshooting Tips please review carefully
- Testing in a Clean Installation is it really a bug?
- Mod Security (Odd 403, 503, 500 Errors)
- Troubleshooting Email Delivery Problems
- Simple Shortcode Conditionals
- s2Member Pro-Forms
- Pro Login Widget
Common Pre-Sale Questions
- How will I benefit from Pro-Forms?
- How do WordPress Roles/Capabilities work?
- Are there any recurring fees associated w/ s2Member Pro?
- Is there a ONE-step registration/checkout?
- How many membership levels can I have?
- Will s2Member Pro slow down my site?
- Do I get access to the source code? For pro also?
- Does installing the pro version change my settings?
Top Freelance Developers
- Stefan V. has s2Member experience.
- Kashif Arain has s2Member experience.
- Gary Smith has s2Member experience.
- Ashvani Kumar has s2Member experience.
- Shiv Kumar K. has s2Member experience.
- Mir Rajibul Islam has s2Member experience.
- Rhena Jean Lubao has s2Member experience.
- Netbee has s2Member experience.
How to Report Bugs
First, please read over: Testing in a Clean Installation
If problems persist, even in a default theme for WordPress, and no other plugins are active, we are happy to help; please open a new bug report at GitHub. Otherwise, if you're integrating s2Member into a larger set of themes/plugins, we ask that you seek assistance from an experienced WordPress developer — one who can do a full review of your site and make recommendations.