Support for s2Member® is provided by WebSharks, Inc. Our customer support representatives are available Monday through Friday, excluding all major holidays. Or, you can discuss problems/solutions with others in our public community forum.
- For pre-sale questions please see: Pre-Sale FAQs.
- For installation instructions, please see: Installing/Updating s2Member & s2Member Pro.
- For troubleshooting (and documentation) please search our Knowledge Base.
- Paying customers in need of assistance may submit a trouble ticket.
- If you have other questions, please contact our sales dept.
Popular Knowledge Base Articles
- s2Member Server Scanner is your server compatible?
- Common Troubleshooting Tips please review carefully
- Testing in a Clean Installation is it really a bug?
- Mod Security (Odd 403, 503, 500 Errors)
- Troubleshooting Email Delivery Problems
- Simple Shortcode Conditionals
- s2Member Pro-Forms
- Pro Login Widget
Common Pre-Sale Questions
- How will I benefit from Pro-Forms?
- How do WordPress Roles/Capabilities work?
- Are there any recurring fees associated w/ s2Member Pro?
- Is there a ONE-step registration/checkout?
- How many membership levels can I have?
- Will s2Member Pro slow down my site?
- Do I get access to the source code? For pro also?
- Does installing the pro version change my settings?
Renewal Fee for Continued Access to Support
When you purchase s2Member Pro, you receive lifetime software updates and one year of support. After one year, you may continue to use s2Member Pro for as long as you wish, and you will always have access to the latest version of the software. However, if you need ongoing support, a small renewal fee is required. Please check your "My Account" page for details.
Note: You may choose to renew, or not. Renewals do not occur automatically. If you do choose to renew (i.e., you need ongoing access to support) the rate is just $19 for a Single-Site license, and $29 for the Unlimited-Site license.